Ninja is a very well known brand when it comes to blenders. When they first came out they mostly concentrated on creating compact persona-sized blenders to compete with the Nutribullet, but as years went on they start coming out with bigger blenders and other machines.
The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo NN102 is a good example of this. It is a package that includes a 1,200 watt motor base, auto-iQ boost, 2 personal sized smoothie cups, and something that usually doesn’t come with blenders…. a food processor bowl.
With this duo of the Nutri Ninja blender and Nutri Bowl you can not only make smoothies but also chop veggies, grind nuts and seeds, spices, dried fruit, mixing dough, and endless of other tasks.
Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo Review
Features / Specifications / Design
Brief Summary of Features
- Comes with a powerful 1200 watt motor base
- Auto-iQ technology that combine auto-timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns, just set it and walk away
- 5 different pre-programmed settings – smoothie, extract, fusion mix, fusion chop, and fusion dough
- 4-cup food processor bowl that can be used to chop vegetables, mix dough, puree, blend, and mix.
- 24oz Nutri Ninja Cups that are personal sized for to-go convenience. Comes with Sip & Seal lids to ensure it doesn’t spill.
- All the parts except the base is BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Includes a 75-recipe guide
- Comes with 1 year warranty
How Powerful Is It?
The motor base has 1200 watts of power and this is enough to make lump-free smoothies, make juice, crush ice, and a lot of other power demanding jobs.
Food Processor Bowl
The food processor bowl, aka Nutri Bowl, is a small food processor for mixing, slicing, and dicing. The bowl has a 4 cup capacity and so it’s great for small households as it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
On the interface you’ll find the different auto-iQ presets that are appropriate to use with the bowl which includes fusion mix, fusion chop, and fusion dough. You can use the bowl to do regular food processor jobs such as mixing batter, chopping vegetables, puree, and more.
You can press these buttons and the machine will do all the work because it automatically knows what blending patterns will give you the best results.
2 Personal-Sized Smoothie Cups
You get 2 smoothie cups and they are 24oz each. These cups act as both the blending container and the drinking cup. Just load the ingredients into your cup, twist on the blade and pop it into the base.
After you’ve finished blending just take off the blade and replace it with the sip-and-go lid to take it with you to the office, the gym, the movies, etc.
Auto-iQ Preset Buttons
There are 5 preset buttons:
- Extract (extracting juice)
- Fusion mix (for mixing cake batter)
- Fusion chop (chopping and dicing vegetables)
- Dough (mixing bread and/or pizza dough)
What these buttons do is that it activates intelligent programming that knows the specific timings and blending patterns needed to create the best result for your recipe.
Just simply press the button and the machine will take care of the rest while you go enjoy your TV or go do other stuff.
What Comes In The Box?
- 1200 watt motor base
- 4-cup food processor Nutri Bowl with chopping attachment
- A mixing attachment
- 2x 24oz personal sized smoothie cups with sip-and-go lids
- Smoothie cup blades
The chopping attachment can be used for things like cutting and dicing vegetables for salads, while the mixing attachment can be used to mix dough and batter for cakes and other recipes.
Watch The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo In Action:
How Much Does It Cost?
The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl NN102 is a pretty affordable set in the lower price range. It comes with a 1 year warranty but if you go on Amazon you can extend it up to 4 years. You can click to check current price on Amazon.
- Powerful motor base of 1200 watts
- It is both a blender and a food processor
- 5 different Auto-iQ presets for hands-free blending
- Small, powerful, and versatile for making a variety of recipes
- BPA-free components that are dishwasher safe
- The warranty is only 1 year which is kind of short
- The food processor bowl and smoothie cups are small and not meant to do big jobs
Is The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo Worth Buying?
The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl duo set has a lot of advantages. It’s meant to do a large variety of jobs such as blending smoothies, mixing batter, chopping vegetables, making salad, oat flour, guacamole, sauces, dips, dough mixing, plus endless other jobs.
Both the food processor bowl and smoothie cups are on the smaller side, so they’re meant for a smaller household to do small quick jobs. It’s only 14.4 x 10.4 x 16.1 inches and weights just over 6lbs, you can leave it on the countertop and it wouldn’t take up much space.
For a machine that’s priced in the lower price range it certainly offers a lot of versatility. If you’re looking for a small blender and food processor combo that can fit in small kitchen spaces, the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl duo is definitely worth checking out.
If this duo set isn’t enough for you, then check out the Ninja Intelli Sense Total Kitchen System which comes with a small smoothie cup, a large blending pitcher, a food processor, and a veggie spiralizer to offer maximum versatility.
If you just want to buy a blender without the food processor bowl or anything else, then check out the Ninja Chef 1500 for a full sized blender or the Original Nutribullet for personal sized smoothie cups.
That’s it for this Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl duo review, if you own this set and I’d love it if you share your experiences with me and my readers down below in the comments.