Looking for something that can get the job done quickly and efficiently yet is highly affordable and won’t break your bank? The Bella Rocket Blender could be just the thing for you.
This is not your traditional blender, it’s actually a personal sized blender that is designed to be small enough so you can take it with you on the go. The blending jar itself can also be used as the drinking cup, it’s design and features are similar to the NutriBullet and Magic Bullet blenders.
It has a powerful blending motor base and 2 stainless steel blades that are designed to blend, chop, grind, and pulverize your ingredients. It is great for people with busy lifestyles, just keep it on your kitchen counter top and you’ll find yourself using it to blend up a healthy to-go breakfast smoothie shake every morning.
In this Bella 12 Pc Rocket Blender review I’m going to go over it’s features, specifications, design, the good, the bad, and whether I think it’s worth buying or not.
The Bella Rocket Blender 12 Pc Set
Power & Versatility
This little 240 watt blender is designed for you to blend smoothies to take with you to work, the gym, to the movies, etc but you can also use it at home to do a variety of things with it such as chopping vegetables, grinding coffee beans, grating cheese, making baby food, etc
If you think about it, buying this little blender means you can put away your food processor and several other major kitchen appliances, this saves you a lot of counter space in your kitchen! In addition to it’s compact design, the bottom of the blender have rubberized feet which prevents it from moving around while you’re blending.
Easy To Use & Clean Up
What I personally love about these to-go blenders is how versatile they are, and how convenient it is to just whip up a smoothie drink and take it with you on-the-go with the resealable lids that come with it.
There are no buttons to push. It works just like the NutriBullet and Magic Bullet blenders, you just attach one of the blades to the blending cup, twist and lock it into the motor base, and push down to start blending.
Cleaning up is super easy not only because all it’s BPA free parts are dishwasher safe, but because if you’re drinking out of the blending cup itself then you don’t have any other cups to clean!
What Comes In The Box?
- 240 watt high powered motor base
- 2 stainless steel blades – 1 for blending smoothies and 1 for grinding dry ingredients like coffee beans
- 3 cups – 2 tall (21.6 ounces), 1 short (13.3 ounces)
- 2 shaker top lids, 2 resealable lids, 2 drinking lip rings
- A user booklet and a Bella recipe guide
What I Love…
There are 3 main things I love about the Bella 12 Pc Rocket Blender, the versatility, the convenience of the to-go design, and how easy it is to use. As said before it is a blender but it’s also a food chopper, a coffee grinder, a food processor, a baby food puree maker, and more.
Blend and take your smoothies with you to-go, pop on the resealable lid and bring it with you to the gym, to a meeting, or even just use it at home.
Using it is incredibly easy, you may have noticed that there aren’t any buttons to push, that’s cause you don’t need any. Just load the blending jar with your ingredients, put it onto the motor base, and just push down on the jar to start blending. Once you’re done blending just let go of the jar and it’ll automatically stop.
More Things I love:
- Comes with a lot of cups – 2 tall cups (21.6 ounces) and 1 small cup (13.3 ounces)
- Comes with shaker top lids and to-go resealable lids
- You get 2 stainless steel blades – 1 for blending and 1 for grinding
- A powerful motor base that can blend and pulverize any ingredient
- Easy to use one-touch operation
- Can blend, chop, grind, mix – fulfilling the job of several major kitchen appliances
- It’s available in 4 different colors (metallic, red and chrome, stainless steel & black, stainless steel & red)
- Cups & lids are BPA free and dishwasher safe, base can be wiped clean
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
What I Don’t Love…
The major setback about the Bella Rocket blender is it’s 240 watt motor base. Although powerful enough to blend up most ingredients, as far as blenders go 240 watts is not a lot of power. You may find some lumps here and there especially if blending tougher ingredients like apples, carrots, pears, etc So for a lump-free smoothies it’s best to blend up softer ingredients like bananas, or if you plan on blending tougher ingredients then it’s best to chop them up really small first.
More Things I Don’t Love:
- The attached blade design is prone to leakage with extensive use and rough handling
- There aren’t any replacement parts if you need to repair it, you’ll just have to buy another blender altogether
- It’s not a blender designed to last a lifetime
Check Out The Bella Rocket In Action:
Final Verdict: Is It Worth Buying?
This little blender can do it all and it is still an affordable machine. Some people may just love it’s little tiny size, I mean you can fit this thing anywhere and it won’t take up much space. It comes with quite a bit of accessories and some people may love that. Using it is as easy as pushing the cup down for a simple one-touch operation. Cleaning up is also super easy because all the parts are dishwasher safe.
It’s definitely worth buying mainly for it’s blend-and-go design, perfect for busy professional and college students. If you are planning on making simple smoothies and protein shakes, it will be great for you. But if you’re looking for something more powerful and durable, consider checking out the NutriBullet RX or NutriBullet Pro 900.