A good immersion blender is a very versatile and useful tool in anyone’s kitchen whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned chef, and so it’s a wonderful kitchen appliance to have around.
An immersion blender is a tool you can use to blend up soups, sauces, dressings, and other purees, and the best thing is that it takes up no space and clean up is very easy.
If you’re thinking of buying an immersion hand blender, think about The Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender. My review will cover the features, specifications, pros, cons, and whether it’s worth your purchase or not.
This hand blender has a powerful motor and an ergonomic bell-shaped base to make it easy for the grip. The shape of this hand blender is designed to minimize suction and allow the blending to take place with more control. It also comes with a whisk so you can whip up eggs, whipping cream, and other things. If you’re ready for a very versatile addition in the kitchen, think about the Breville BSB510XL.
Features & Specifications
The thing I hate most about counter top blenders is the big clean up afterwards, especially when I only needed to use it for a couple of quick things like making a sauce or a little bit of dressing.
Instead of starting a mess with a big giant blender, why not just whisk out your Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender? It’s perfect for those smaller tasks, it’s very easy to use and clean up is a breeze.
It comes with just 2 pieces – the base with the blades, and the 8 inch blending stick itself – oh and also it comes with a whisk attachment and a blending cup/jar.
To start using it, just attach the base to the blending stick, plug it into the wall and get crackin!
Cheap and low quality hand blenders tend to display several common issues such as splattering, suction on the blending cup, and damaging your cookware. But this Breville machine is of high quality, and is designed to eliminate these issues. The scratch guard at the base prevents the blade from damaging your cookware, the revolutionary bell-shaped design of the base takes care of the suction issue, and the trigger operation gives you more control over your blending.
The Breville BSB510XL was designed with you in mind. Another feature is the way they designed the handle, it’s shape is meant to fit your hand in a more natural position and thus giving you more control and stability over it. To start the blade from running all you do is press the trigger, then put it in the ingredients. It comes with 2 useful additional tools – the blending cup and whisk attachment.
Even More Features Listed Below:
- 280 watt motor base powerful enough to effortlessly blend soups, whip cream, sauces, etc
- Handle is designed with comfort and control in mind
- 15 different speed settings, just squeeze the trigger to begin blending
- Tough stainless steel blades can crush and grind through hard ingredients like ice
- The blending stick is 8 inches long, ideal for blending higher quantity of ingredients
- Comes with 2 additional tools – the whisk attachment and blending cup
If you are looking for a powerful and versatile immersion blender that offers excellent stability and improved control, the Breville Control Grip is a great option to consider. This model is designed to reduce common problems like suction and splatter, plus it is ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use.
- Bell-shaped design helps to minimize suction and splatter for greater consistency
- Powerful 280-watt motor base plus stainless steel ice crushing blades
- Ergonomic design reduces hand strain and increase control and stability during use
As good as this hand blender is, it’s not perfect. Although few, there are some bad things I must go over.
- Liquid is required for blending every time, you can’t blend only dry ingredients like you can with a full sized counter top blender
- The bell-shaped base may be too big to fit into smaller cups and jars
- Although much smaller than counter top blenders, they make almost just as much noise
Conclusion Hand held immersion blenders are small and they can’t do everything that traditional counter top blenders can, but they’re awesome for pureeing soups, making sauces and dressings. This Breville hand held blender is made with durable and high quality material, and is a perfect choice for anyone looking for a blending stick that is affordable, powerful, and versatile.
Hand held immersion blenders are small and they can’t do everything that traditional counter top blenders can, but they’re awesome for pureeing soups, making sauces and dressings. This Breville hand held blender is made with durable and high quality material, and is a perfect choice for anyone looking for a blending stick that is affordable, powerful, and versatile.