Intro To Breville
Breville is one of the biggest players in the kitchen product game. They create many different kitchen products such as blenders, juicers, coffee makers, toasters, and more. This is a company with many years of experience and they truly understand their target customers and what they want. Many of their products are very popular, especially their blenders.
The Breville blender reviews in this post will be reviewing the top 4 Breville countertop blenders.
Breville has blenders of all kinds – big, small, hand held, counter top, etc and their prices vary widely as well. The Hemisphere Twist blender is a great option if you’re someone who’s looking for both power and affordability. If you’re looking for the best that Breville has to offer, check out the Breville Boss.
The Top 4 Breville Countertop Blenders
If you’re in the market for a new blender that’s top notch in quality, Breville is a great choice that can deliver just that. Breville has many types of blenders and so it can get confusing as to which one to pick, you may not be sure what you should be looking for.
That’s why I have researched the best countertop Breville blenders in terms of price, value, features, and performance and put together a list of what in my opinion to be the 4 best Breville countertop blenders. Here we go with the review:
1. Breville BBL405BAL Hemisphere Twist Blender:
- An affordable high quality mid-end blender that fit the needs of many different lifestyles
- 450 Watt motor base
- 110 to 120 volts
- Powerful stainless steel blades can crush through ice and other hard ingredients like whole fruits and vegetables with ease
- Has 6 different control settings
- 1 touch smoothie function
- Comes with a citrus cone that sits on top of the blender, juice your citrus fruits while blending while it also acts as a lid
- The blender’s Breville Assist lid features a ring shape design to make it easy to remove
- The blending container is a big 50z tritan jug, no worry for the hippies, it’s BPA free
- 1 Year limited warranty, but Breville products are of high quality and you probably don’t have to worry about replacing parts for at least a few years
2. Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender:
- 750 Watt motor base
- 110 to 120 volts
- 5 Different blending speed settings
- Pulse, ice crushing, and smoothie function
- Comes with a 48 oz blending container that uses BPA free Eastman Tritan copolyester
- The blending container’s unique base uses the Hemisphere Control and Blade System, it is designed to suck all the ingredients back to the blades, no more food stuck on the side or bottom of the blender
- Blades are powerful enough to crush ice into a smooth consistency
- Can replace your favorite food processor features such as chopping onions, making a puree, grating cheese.
- Features the same ring design lid as the Hemisphere Twist model, making removing and cleaning up easy
- Comes with a little round LCD screen that displays the timer
- 1000 Watts of motor base power
- 2 main speed settings (low and high)
- Pulse function lets you chop, dice, mince, and cut your ingredients. This function is also useful for reducing oxidation when you’re blending smoothies. Pulse your banana smoothie next time instead of blending it full on, and it will take your bananas much longer to turn brown
- Has a simple modern/contemporary look to it
- Brushed steel base
- Comes with a 67 oz blending container that is dishwasher safe, there are measurement lines on the container in cups and liters for accurate measurement of your ingredients. It is scratch resistant and is also designed to reduce fogginess, chipping, and cracking
- The stainless steel blades are semi-circle and designed to hug the sides of the Hemisphere bowl, this ensures minimal trapped food below the blades as well as creating a sucking vortex that draws in the food from the top and sides of the container to ensure even blending
- Comes with the same Breville Assist lid as the previous blenders. This lid is awesome because it’s a tight fit to ensure no leaking or spilling, but at the same time it’s ring design allows for an easy removal
- Has a powerful 2 peak-horsepower 1500 Watt motor base
- This is the top model of Breville and it comes with all the bells and whistles. It does everything that a blender is supposed to do – blending smoothie drinks, crushing ice, making fruity ice desserts, pureeing soups, whipping up sauces and dressings, and it can even turn nuts into nut butters! Aptly named, the Boss is the boss of all Breville blenders
- 12 different speed options
- Features the high-velocity ProKinetix Blade and Bowl System, triple stainless steel blades that are designed to pulverize ingredients up to 50% smoother than the average blender on the market. This is great if you enjoy lump-free smoothie drinks
- Set the timer for a preprogrammed hands-free blending experience
- Features an electronic LCD display screen with a timer function that counts up or down
- Comes with a 68 oz blending container that is shatterproof and free of BPA
- Has the same Breville Assist ring design lid, easy to remove and clean up, and keeps the lid sealed tight during blending to prevent leaked and splattering
- Comes with a spatula, frozen dessert tamper, and a small recipe book
- A blender that will likely last you many years past it’s 7 year limited warranty
Regardless of who you are or what lifestyle you lead, surely one of these Breville countertop blenders are right for you. Whether you have a low budget or a high budget, looking for an everyday no frills blender or you want to get the best blender there is to be offered, Breville has something that is right for you. I hope that this guide is useful for those who are shopping for the perfect blender that suits your needs.
If you have your own experience with one of these blenders, please share it with the community in the comment section down below. Also leave a comment if you have any questions or comments, I always answer each comment!